We focus on three specific types of business people and our first type of ideal client, who would be a perfect match for PCM Standard is The Administrator. Have you got your administrator hat on today?
The Administrator is someone who needs a really good central database of their customers and clients so they can regularly keep in touch, be as proactive as possible, and maximise the value from each of them.
The Administrator is:
- Self-employed or the director of a very small limited company
- Working Business-to-Business (B2B)
- Uses a PC or Mac rather than squinting at their phone all day
- Wants customer and client details in one centralised space with all contact details available, including social connections
- Is a detail person, so wants to take notes of vital conversations and be able to reference back to them when reaching out
- Needs to know when they last spoke to someone and when to speak again
- Would like to be emailed each morning to be reminded they need to reach out
- Loves workflows and systemisation, so standardised emails and SMS text messages would make their life super easy
- Is reasonably tech-savvy and like to be well organised
Mainstream CRMs have to be all things for all people all around the world and are stuffed with features you'll never need, but still have to pay for. PCM is exclusively for small business owners in the United Kingdom and has everything The Administrator in you needs.
Additionally, you're going to get a very high-quality product, and you can get immediate training and support from someone in the same timezone as you.
It really is a uniquely British CRM.