We focus on three specific types of business people as our idea clients. Our second type of ideal client, who would be a perfect match for PCM is The Networker. Are you out and about meeting people regularly?
The Networker is part of a lock-out group that meets regularly, but also attends other networking events from time to time. They need a good, solid database of everyone they know, but with added features to help them be more proactive and grow their business using their networking activities.
The Networker is:
- An active business networker who knows the value of referrals to their business growth
- Uses a PC or Mac rather than squinting at their phone all-day
- Wants all the details of people they meet out networking in one centralised space rather than relying on business cards, notepads and diaries
- Likes to connect with as many people as possible on social
- Needs to know when they last had a 121 with someone and when to organise another one
- Would like to be emailed each morning to be reminded they need to reach out
- Wants to easily search for new businesses in their local area to invite to their networking groups
- Standardised emails and SMS text messages would really simplify their networking activities
- Is reasonably tech-savvy and likes to be proactive
Mainstream CRMs have to be all things for all people all around the world and are stuffed with features you'll never need, but still have to pay for. PCM is exclusively for small business owners in the United Kingdom and has everything The Networker in you needs.
Additionally, you're going to get an easy-to-learn, high-quality product, and you can get immediate training and support from someone in the same timezone as you.
It really is a uniquely British CRM.